General Terms & Conditions: Welcome to Vika Furniture’s General Terms & Conditions. This page explains the terms and conditions for purchases from Vika Furniture. By using this website, placing any order(s) and or using any service that we provide, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. VAT: All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery (if any).
Cash to hand
Deposit is 30% (bank transfer) the remaining 70% needs to be transferred onto our account day before delivery or cash on the delivery/pick up day.
Delivery: All orders will be accomplish within max 2-8 weeks from the day that order has been confirmed (deepending of kind of order). Occasionally, for reasons independent from us, we may not be able to deliver the product within the specified deadline. If that is the case we will inform you about the situation as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been booked you must be able to take delivery on that day. If there is no one to accept the goods when we attempt delivery, your order will be returned to our warehouse and a failed delivery fee will be payable before we can re-arrange delivery. If you decide to cancel the order instead of have your order re-delivered then the delivery fee will be deducted from your refund. Failed delivery fee is the same amount we have quoted you when placing the order. The driver has no obligations/ responsibility to carry the furniture inside; however it is only up to him if he does so. We do not pick up your old furniture and we do not recycle it. Before you place your order, please make sure that the piece of furniture will fit in your home or apartment. If you ordered a piece of furniture which does not fit into your house/apartment, we have the right to leave it and demand the total payment. Delivery charge . Please click link belowe
Return Policy: We offer a 7 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your item and before leaving. All items must be thoroughly checked within 12 hours of delivery. Any damage caused in transit must be reported to us straight away. We have less than 24 hours to inform the courier and make a claim. If you are not able to do this please do not purchase. You can return any item purchased from us within 7 days in original condition including packaging. Once we have inspected the item a full refund will be issued (excluding P&P costs) - returned postage must be paid for by the buyer. Our guarantee does not apply to upholstery product ordered to your specification e.g. mix colour or fabrics In the unlikely event of damaged, faulty or incorrect goods we will rectify the error by sending replacement goods or parts. Please remember: ITEMS PARTIALLY OR FULLY ASSEMBLED CANNOT BE RETURNED. Products Made to Order: Products made to order using custom fabrics and colours produced specifically for you cannot be refunded or exchanged after 7 days of placing your order. Made to order products also include made to measure products where sizes are amended to your specification.